DDMA, Baksa Functioning and Regular Activates
- Daily Storm Report have to sent before 8 AM to ASDMA and State Emergency Control Room (SEOC) by collecting from Field Officers of all Circle Office.
- Daily Morning Weather Reporting to SEOC before 8 AM.
- Collect the Daily Water level from Water Resource Deptt. and provide it to NESAC, Shillong and Army Camp, Mushalpur.
- Daily Online Flood Reporting to ASDMA and SEOC before 2 PM.
- Receipt and Dissemination of all FLEWS and LEWS to Circle Level (24x7).
- All Computer related work of DPO, Baksa.
- Operation of helpline Number of Covid-19.
- Issue of Fuel to the Vehicle requited to Health Deptt. for Covid-19 duty.
- Other DDMA related works.