Details of Office and Officers
- Name of Office: Office of the Executive Engineer, Borolia Division ( irrigation),Tamulpur.
- Office Location and Address: Village: Barkhata, PO: Poschim Jhargaon, PS: Tamulpur, District: Baksa , BTC, Assam.PIN: 781367.
- Officers’ names and Mobile Numbers:
- Sri Anichur Rahman, Executive Engineer, Mobile No: 9435026373
- Sri Safique Uddin Ahmed, AEE-TC, Mobile No:7002839237
- Sri Bedanta Bora, AEE, Mobile No:9435168075
- Sri Abhijit Kalita, AEE, Mobile No: 8011910655
- Sri. Niranjan Das, AEE, Mobile No:9435045549
- Sri. Subhash Majumdar,AE , Mobile No:9101291977
- Sri. Devojit Kagyung, AE, Mobile No: 8638503912
- Sri. Girish Mushahary, AE, Mobile No:9101134350
- Sri. Dhiraj Das, AE, Mobile No:9864082399
- Sri. Dhrubajyoti Das, JE, Mobile No:9101134215
- Sri Hitesh Das, JE, Mobile No:69003349
- Sri Nitul Kr Medhi, AO Mobile No:9954796242
- Sri Ashok Kr Brahma, DAO, Mobile No:8724801554
- Sri Bolen Boro, AAO, Mobile No:7002501744
- Executive Engineer:
- The Executive Engineer (EE) is the head as well as DDO of the Division.
- The EE is responsible for preparing the annual work plan as per budget, submission of the estimates to higher authorities for approval and also implementation of the schemes though the sub-ordinate technical officers.
- The EE needs to test check a reasonable quantity of work, measured and checked by his sub-ordinates.
- The EE is to maintain the Accounts of the Division with the assistance of the Divisional Accountant and his Sub-ordinates
- AEE-TC: The AEE-TC is stationed in the Divisional Office for assisting the EE to accomplish the technical issues of the Division.
- AEE: The AEEs are the head of the field officers and guide and assist the sub-ordinates prepare estimates after field survey and supervise execution of the works.
- AE/JE : The AE/JEs are responsible for management and execution of Irrigation Schemes in the field. They are to arrange and supervise the actual execution of all works in the Sub-division in accordance with sanctioned estimates, specifications and approved drawings.
- AO/DAO/AAO: These Officers of Accounts Branch assist the Executive Engineer to maintain the Accounts of the Division properly.
Achievements: The achievements in creation of Net Irrigable Area( NIA) under Borolia Division upto March 2021 is as follows:
- 85 Completed Surface Minor Irrigation schemes under AIBP(BTC): 18837 Ha
- Borolia Irrigation Scheme(medium) : 1546 Ha
- Total NIA created : 20383 Ha
- Current Schemes :
- There are 45 ongoing Surface Minor Irrigation Schemes under
AIBP under this Division. Potential to be created on completion
of the schemes by March, 2022 : 21063 Ha
- Further, 150 STWs under PMKSY-HKKP-GW are in ongoing stage.
Potential to be created on completion of the Schemes
by March, 2022 : 450 Ha
- Total NIA to be created by March, 2022 : 21513 Ha
Moreover, enhancement of 2000 Ha is anticipated by March, 2022 out of Borolia Irrigation Scheme if successful corrective measures under the guidance of Committee of Technical Officers can be taken and fund is provided adequately.